Band Of Brothers Index du Forum
Band Of Brothers
Bienvenue sur le forum de la Band Of Brothers

Band Of Brothers Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Call of Duty should be renamed `Band of Brothers - The Game ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Band Of Brothers Index du Forum -> Hors Team -> Discution générale
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JesseVoss

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Mai - 14:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Call of Duty should be renamed `Band of Brothers - The Game Répondre en citant

Hi,

Just been watching through Band of Brothers over the last week or so. Never watched it properly, but this time I watched it properly. Lets just say that Band of Brothers is `television` at its finest, words fail me at how good that show really is. I was playing Call of Duty, the first demo, the staggering over dead cows, the house to house conflict, the mortars, the sarge screaming orders and advice. Then Dawnville, The Chaos of the Fight, flanking coming from all sides, mg42s yammering * FWZZIPPPing * past your head. Squadmates back chatting, being order to do ludicrous things. The more I played it, Band of Brothers. Lt Winters Laying Out the Fire Plan, Cpl Malarky Back Chatting, Gold First Sargeant Lipton hustling the squad forwar.

For More Details: -
Creative video production studio

Thanks!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 28 Mai - 14:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Band Of Brothers Index du Forum -> Hors Team -> Discution générale Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006